Friday, March 11, 2011

The Endless Forest and the Horrible Golden Eye

The Endless Forest and the Horrible Golden Eye

I had never been hunting before, and I was so very young at the time. I’d practiced with my twenty-two riffle and what not out in the back, but I’d never actually ventured into a forest to hunt for squirrels or rabbits. I wanted to hunt so bad, and finally one day, my friend Traylon Vincent asked his father if he would take me on their next father-son hunting trip. Jimmy accepted, and Traylon and I made our way up to a part of North Texas. I really had no idea where we were at the time, I knew it was about an eight hour drive, and I had fell asleep. When we got there, Jimmy told me to call my mother and let her know we’d made it to his cabin ok. I love nature, but there was a very ominous feeling about this forest when I stepped out of their truck, it was like this familiar whisper was…



Source: The Endless Forest and the Horrible Golden Eye Tell 'em Ghost-Space.com sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment