Monday, March 7, 2011

The Unknown Creature by the Barn

It all started on a cool, crisp, October night when my dad was at work over and hour away at work. We live in the country and it can get pretty creepy out here.

As usual I went out to lock up the chickens, when all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see someone/something it looked like a man that stood about 6 feet tall just standing there staring back at me with those eyes. And I bet all of ya'll can imagine that we're in the middle of no where practically and I'm all the way out at the barn and we don't have lights out there so I'm out in the dark.

So anyway I lock up the chickens as fast as I can. As I'm running back to the house I look behind me and the figure is gone! When I get inside I tell my mom and she calls the police and they come out and they find NO foot prints or any thing left behind where I saw the  figure. So that's when I start really freaking out.

My mom tells me that it was just my imagination and that we're fine and nothing is here to hurt or harm us... (moms always say that so after a while you learn to know that there just trying to keep you from freaking out so they don't freak out).

A couple days later I'm mowing the land around the barn area. It's about mid-day and the sun is setting. When I look up from the grass and I see something that looks like a man slightly move behind the barn... like it was watching me. I told my mom again and she says that I was imagining it like last time, but I tell her no it was real and I saw it. And to this day I still feel like I'm being watched.

Sent in by Hannah Block, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment