Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Bouncing Shadow

I don't exactly remember when this happened but it was approximately two years ago.

At the time I was walking to the local shops which required me to walk around my neighbors house and under a tree through a dark section of park. There is a park running behind my house but before the main road.

When I was close enough to the path to see up it a little something bounced down the path towards me before disappearing. It had no definable shape but was a dense shadow that bounced like a Rabbit.

I haven't seen it since but even that few seconds glance was enough. I wish I understood what that was, I know it wasn't a demon and it wasn't my imagination.

Sent in by Wannabe Star, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

The Shadows!

Shadow Creature Stories

Are Shadow Creatures Paranormal Entities?

No comments:

Post a Comment