Friday, February 15, 2013

Strange Things Going On At My Work Place

I moved to this old county estate which was turned into a school in Kent to work when I was 18. There isn't much history about the place apart from before the estate was built it was part of the forest. I did find out a rumor that there was some witchcraft that happened in the forest but I haven't found any proof.

To cut a long story short, it was announced that the school was closing. After that happened there was a bad energy that took over the place. One certain area was freezing cold even in the summertime. I saw shadow figures when I got in from my second job early in morning.

Things gradually got worse when I struggled to sleep because I always had a feeling of being watched and on one occasion I opened my eyes and saw a pair of eyes watching me from the corner of my room.

My friends in the cabin next door to me had things happen like their kettle keep boiling itself even after it was unplugged, lights being switched on and the sense of bad energy.

I don't know whether it is linked, but one of my old colleagues had bought a pack of tarot cards around this time and every reading he gave from them ended up being a bad reading.

I am interested what anyone thinks, I am not an expert at these things. But I guarantee that everything I have said is true.

Sent in by Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment