Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Good Ghosts Or Bad Ghosts?

Hi. I am Hayley, and I have had some encounters with the spirit world in my house.

I am currently 14, and moved into my house about 6 years ago, when I was 8 years old.

My dad and I are very spiritual, and we can sense the spirits around us, and are kind of psychic.

I remember, the first night we stayed in the house, when I was 8 years old, I felt something. It was me, my step sister, my dad, and my step mom, all sleeping in what is now the dinning room. I woke up during the night, cause I couldn't sleep, and I felt like someone was there, watching me.

Now, my basement has this eerie, creepy feeling when you go down there. Well, my dad and I feel that way when we go down there.

About last year, when I got home from school, I was home alone, cause my mom and dad were at work, and my sister went out to get food. All of a sudden I heard the creaking from the floor above me. My house is pretty old, and when you walk around in the dinning room and living room, you can hear the creaking of the footsteps from the basement. At first, I heard the screen door open, then the regular door open, and I thought that it was my sister. But then after I heard that, the house got really quiet and I got suspicious and went upstairs to see who it was. When I got upstairs, I looked around for someone but no one was there. I was kind of scared but I went down into the basement to finish my homework.

A few minutes after that, I heard someone walking around, and the chairs in the dinning room move around, then silence again. I was too scared to move and go upstairs so I finished my homework, and gathered all my stuff together and put it in the closet in the basement.

Now, in my basement we have a bathroom that used to be my bathroom. And whenever I was in the basement, I always felt like there was someone watching me, and when I was in my bathroom, there was a different feel. It felt free, like I was finally safe, which was very weird. Whenever I would go up the stairs from my basement, it would feel like there was someone behind me and following me, and I still feel this way, so I run up the stairs. Once I was walking up the stairs, trying not to give into whatever is in my basement, and something, or someone pushed me.

One night, during the summer I was sleeping, and all of a sudden I heard a man's voice talking, and it sounded like there was a party going on downstairs in the living room and it sounded like he was saying goodbye to everyone. Then I heard footsteps on my stairs, up to my room,and then silence. I couldn't move, cause I was so scared.

A few weeks after that, my little sister has one of those toy phones, that when you pick it up and press the buttons it says "Operator operator can I have your number?". So one night, the phone started going off, saying 'operator operator can I have your number? rinnggg ringgg' and my little sister was sleeping. No one was touching the phone, and it just kept going as if someone was pressing all the keys at once. I got really scared, so I got up, and headed over to my t.v to turn it on, cause it makes me feel safer when its on for some reason. As soon as I got up, and headed into the direction of the t.v, the phone stopped ringing, and I turned on the t.v and headed over to my bed again. It started ringing again, and I tried to ignore it, and went to bed. The next day I told my dad what happened and he said,"did you answer it?" I said,"no I was too scared." he said" well if it happens again, answer it and see who it is" so the next night, it started ringing again, but I was too scared to answer it.

I'm not the only one in my family to experience weird things in my house.

My dad woke up one night and couldn't sleep, and went into my living room to sit for a little bit. My little sister was missing part of her toy for a while when this happened,and we couldn't find it anywhere. all of a sudden my dad started hearing 'triangle, triangle' cause that was the piece that was missing. he followed the sound and found the missing piece, the toy wasn't in the part that made the noise...

also, my dad was taking a shower once, and all of a sudden, a brand new shinny 2010 penny fell from outa nowhere.
I've talked to my dad about everything and how I feel something in my house, and he tells me he does to, but we don't know what they are. we also feel the negative energy in my basement, and we don't know how to get rid of it. if you have any advice, then please help.

I hope you enjoyed my story, and believe me.

Sent in by Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment