Monday, February 25, 2013

Seeing Two Different Demons Vividly

A few days ago my wife’s brother came to our house. Two years ago he had told me that a thing is in his house. He told even that thing has touched him (his brow) but I didn’t get it serious and passed from his claim carefree.

When he came to our home recently, we discussed about various subjects in that night. All of a sudden he said: I saw that thing. For a moment I didn’t understand what he is talking about. Then he continued: I saw that demon in my home. Yes, I became up-to-date what was his meaning, he was talking about that thing which he had told me two years ago. I asked him to explain, he said:

A few nights ago I was alone in the home and was watching TV. For a moment I turned my head to my left side involuntary and unaware saw a demon has stood in end of the room and is watching TV. I just could see him momentarily and afterwards he disappeared immediately. I asked how was his shape? he replied: he was tall with a thin body. He had a very round face as a circle with two big and entirely black eyes also with a short, black and rich hair and with a wooden color skin. I tried to know more about that demon’s specification but he didn’t know more than what he had explained about him. He said to me:

I saw another demon too but she was a female demon, me seems she was a girl. I asked him explain about that another demon (demoness) too. He said: one night I was going back to my home, for a moment I sensed a person is in the rear car seat I turned my head and looked there, there was a demoness and when she noticed I am looking her, she disappeared. I asked him to explain about her specification for me. He said:

I didn’t see her face because her head was down and I just could see her hair that divided to two half on her face sides. I asked him was he scared from those two events. He laughed and told no but I felt he don’t say true because he is a man and his character don’t allow him to confess which he has scared in that two encountering. Anyhow, I learned him two pray and promised him if he read that prayer that demons will never come to him again. Also I realized that two demon and demoness live in his house and are from one family.

Sent in by Manss

No comments:

Post a Comment