Monday, February 25, 2013

The Murder House

My old baby sitter lived there with her dad. I had never been in the house. Not until last year...

I was ten years old. My mom told me we were moving. We had just moved in. I had to share a room with my little sister in the smallest room while my mom slept downstairs and my brother and my baby brother got the biggest room. My room was the one across from the bathroom, my brothers was by the bathroom and he had a closet that lead to the bathroom.
I was dreaming. But this wasn't like any other dream. It was a nightmare. This is what my nightmare was...

I was playing RockBang on the Wii. I was a master at the guitar. My mom walked in my room and just looked at me. There was no sound from the t.v. I paused the game and looked back at my mom. She was gone. I looked back to the guitar to see it floating in the air. I yelled for my mom. And all of a sudden I was pinned down on my bed and everything was black. I tried to scream but someone was covering my mouth. I could feel someone putting all their weight on my chest. My rips felt like they were getting pressed closer and closer together. I couldn't breathe.

My eye's flashed open and I woke up and almost screamed, but something stopped me. A women was laughing. I looked around the room. The t.v was on, but it was turned all the way down. My little sister was at her grandma's. I didn't believe in ghosts then.
The next morning I didn't tell anyone about the dream. My friend Payton walked up to me at lunch and asked me where I lived at.

I told her the address and her eye's widened. "That's the house where someone was murdered in!" She said. I had never heard of any murder in our small town. "What?" I asked. "The news said about thirty years ago there was a murder in that house. It said about ten people were murdered in there! Two little boys were murdered in the closet of the room across from the bathroom, three little girls were murdered in the room by the bathroom, a woman murdered in the bathroom, and about three men murdered down stairs." She said. "Your such a liar!" I said. "If you don't believe me then go into your closet and look down at the trim and you will see the words help." She said. "Fine." I said.

I went home that night and did what I was told. I looked at the trim in my closet, and sure enough there were the word 'help' carved on it. My mouth dropped. There was no way ghosts exist, I thought.

Two years passed without anything happening. I had this empty water bottle on my night stand because my throat was always dry. I woke up and heard my empty water bottle being swished and moved. I turned over and faced my water bottle and from the light of my radio I saw a man in a orange sweatshirt and blue jeans. I couldn't see his face or anything above his shirt. My heartbeat quickened and I froze. I couldn't move. I was too shocked. How could there be a man in my room?

A couple nights passed and everything was normal. I woke up again one night and heard the same noises. I rolled over in my bed and opened my eyes. This time I saw a little boy. He was kneeling by my bed. I could feel his cold hand by my chin. He didn't have a shirt on and I couldn't see his face either. I was exhausted from the other night but I couldn't shut my eyes. How was this possible? I mean ghosts don't exist, do they? This was just too weird.

If anything else happens I will tell...

Sent in by Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment