Monday, February 25, 2013

A Night Of Terror

I was in 7th grade and I was sleeping over with my friend for the first time at her house. The drive was alright, nothing weird about it, turning on her dirt road street, same, but turning into her dirt road 30 foot driveway, from the moment her father turned the car, it hit me. It got even worse when I walked into her two story house. It felt like someone, or something, was watching me. But the worst was when I entered her room. It felt like a heavy muggy-ness of fear. Her room was on the second story and the window had a view of the entire front yard. But for some reason, it seemed like something was waiting outside, just waiting.

Her closet... well to sum it up, her closet scared the crap out of me. It had no doors to close it, but behind the clothes was a small 3 foot door with a lock on it. Both her parents and her told me not to mess with it, they couldn't find a way to open it and frankly, I don't think they really wanted to.

After I lay my bag down I told her immediately that I didn't feel comfortable, she told me its okay, she never has felt comfortable in her room. Then she started telling me about this woman that she sees sometimes, a blonde tall woman with a white dress and blood on it. At first I thought she was just trying to scare me, but the look on her face told me she was telling the truth. So me, being naive, told her, "Lets try a Ouija Board!" She was hesitant, but reluctantly agreed.

I had seen a movie and generally knew how it was supposed to be set up, but I forgot one tiny bit of important information. ALWAYS PUT THE WORD GOODBYE! It was just a blessing from God that we didn't even do it that night. But we didn't know anything, so we were going to do it anyway. Using a perfectly working CD and a piece of construction paper, we made one. And for confirmation we brought her younger sister in as a witness, but right before we touched the makeshift Ouija board, we all got called down for dinner.

So we went downstairs and for about 45 minutes there was absolutely NO PERSON upstairs. When we arrive back to my friends room, there was blood on the board... bloody fingerprints over letters and numbers. And after looking at this board something in my mind had clicked the word 'Rose' and the number '2003'. It didn't make sense so I ignored it. But we were all freaked out so we convinced her sister and two brothers to hang out in the garage with us. The garage, it felt calm and relaxing. Plus it had a huge flat screen TV and games and it was a large, light white room. I felt safe.

Around 3 in the morning, I still hadn't fallen asleep so I was flipping through channel while my friend and he siblings slept. And coincidentally, the channel gets stuck on a ghost hunter show. So I'm just sitting there watching this and out of the corner of my eye I see it. The dark silhouette of a man, watching me from the brightly lit hallway across the room. I thought I was just imagining things, so I woke up my friend but kept staring ahead, I then asked her to do the same. At first she didn't see anything but then she screamed. Her parents ran from the opposite ends of the house where their bedroom was, to get to us.

We never really found out who or what that was but it definitely freaked us out. I don't remember how or when I fell asleep, but all I remember is waking up and it being morning. My friends parents had left, and they took her brothers and sister, only her and I remained in the house. And after what happened last night, I didn't want to be in that house, so we walked out. We were walking for about an hour or so when we came upon a long stretch of road. It was nice and cheery and warm out so we figured why not, and walked down it. About another 20 minutes later, we come upon a patch of land that is dark and cold. We walk closer to notice that there was a memorial, right where we were standing. On the white cross was a picture of a woman, early twenties, beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes...she had died in a car crash in July, the year...2003. Her first name was Rose. Her last name was illegible to us. But as soon as I saw this I had chills and walked briskly away. My friend had to struggle to keep up with me, as I explained what just happened.

While we were nearing her house and finishing my story I look at her to notice her face is a ghostly white. That was the LAST time I ever went to her house. But I did take a souvenir with me. The CD... And as soon as I was home, I played it in my CD player, and I kid you not, it never worked again.

Sent in by Heavens-Angel

If you like reading Ouija Board stories you need to see Ouija Board Tales

No comments:

Post a Comment