Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sleep Paralysis And An Agonizing Pain

I was in a deep sleep when I was wakened by a weird pain on my waist. The pain was slight--just annoying but not excruciating. I couldn't go back to sleep until the pain was gone, two to three minutes later.

I woke up a second time and the pain was much more agonizing. I couldn't move; just my eyes. I kept looking around, wanting to see what was causing the pain cause it felt as if an elephant were sitting on my waist. It's still creepy for me to remember that pain. The pain was gone only a minute later and so I went back to sleep again.

The third time I woke up, the pain was the most painful, excruciating, agonizing pain I had felt in my life. I couldn't even move my eyes. All I could do was stare at the ceiling where I saw some weird, white-smoke-ish figure. The figure did NOT look like a ghost. It was just a cloud-like figure.

After the pain went away, I couldn't go back to sleep. But finally I did. That's not the only thing that has happened to me in my house. Actually, on my ceiling, there are dirty handprints, as if someone were crawling on the ceiling. I have tried to wash those handprints off but they just wont come off.

My sister constantly wakes up exactly at 3am. And she claimed that one day, she saw a woman in black cross from MY room to hers. My mother has felt people push her--not strongly enough to fall on the ground. Things fall of all the time (that, though, can be explained).

One day, I thought my mother was with me in the house. But when she got home, I was confused cause I could swear I had seen her. I'm not sure that really happened, though, cause it still feels like it was a dream.

Sent in by Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment