Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Was I Cursed?

I am telling you a true story this story happened when I was 12 one day I woke up in the morning I went to my mother and fathers room no one was there I thought they went out afterwards I went downstairs I saw my breakfast in the oven my parents put a note saying "we're going shopping her is your breakfast heat it up we wont take long,take care honey". while I was eating my breakfast I heard a noise of cello tape being ripped off the wall it was getting pretty annoying then it sounded like a mouse at the top of the sealing I finished my breakfast I was washing my dishes then my parents came.

They had brought me some cloths I went to try them on they were nice cloths when I finished trying on on my cloths I told my mom I heard a noise of cello tape being ripped and a mouse noise up the sealing she told me it was probably our neighbors or something but I told her we live in a detached house we shouldn't be hearing any noise I was like oh-well in the morning I woke up I went to church I met my cousins and their parents I saw this girl crying and her mother was holding her on her shoulder.

She was a normal girl then I looked away afterwards I looked back at her she had one eye in the middle of her fore head I screamed loudly and I started crying even though I rubbed my eyes and I still saw her with 1 eye I was really scared I thought I might of been sleepy that's why I saw her like that. after 6 months I heard the same cello tape noise and mouse noise in the corners of the sealing I was really confused I went to have a bubble bath so I put the water to fill the tub then I put shampoo I went inside the bath tub I was thinking about stuff then I slept without knowing I was probably tired.

I woke up on my mums knocking on the bathroom door I told her I was going to come out soon but I was surprised because all my cloths were on the floor I don't remember throwing them on the floor when I went out my mom was turning her back I was trying to tell her what happened but it wasn't my mom it was another woman she looked like the girl I saw at church and I heard the noise of the ripping cello tape and the mouse noise but she was wearing like my mum and she was tall like her I screamed really loud after that I fainted I woke up in hospital my neighbors had called the ambulance to take me to hospital my parents weren't there I asked my neighbors if they saw my parents in the house they said they didn't after that I was dropped off in a new home.

Sent in by Kate Bondigra

1 comment:

  1. I used to play the Ouija Board with my mother for months at a time this happened around over 20yrs ago but it is stil very fresh in my mind thou.When we played we got thru to this spirit who called himself Seth!!! he told my mom to move to Memphis Tennessee becouse Elvis was alive and my mom would find him she was a huge Elvis fan and she moved us out there ever since then bad things have been happening every year something new but always bad things happen and i realy think im cursed and dont no what to do about it.People my friends think ive lost my mind!! anyone can give me advice please e-mail me and let me no Thank You,Lisa McLaughlin

    ReplyDelete