Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Saw My Mothers Ghost

The night of my moms passing she came home and I was asleep in her bedroom in which she hadn't slept in almost a year. She was in a hospital dying from aids, that was kept from me I didn't know. I never went to see her because I was told she was sick and getting worse. I couldn't believe why if I made the call for the ambulance because she had a bad sore on her foot and it started to rot. Thinking she didn't want to go because of surgery or something I told her she would be ok and made the call. Well many months went past and news sounded grim. I went to visit on a Wednesday, she was gone by Friday. I knew before I got the call because she came home dressed in all black just standing in the living room staring at me. I thought it was a shadow but the cold air I felt in my sleep turned colder the more I looked and then I started freaking out begging and asking that she go away. I ran from the room and sat upon the edge of the bed crying then that's when the phone rang... hello I said knowing it was too early in the morning to be getting any phone calls but a nurse asked who I was then told me the news.

I never saw her again in shadow form but she came to me in dreams I don't remember much and wish I didn't tell her to go away she was my best friend am I'm so lost without her I hope and pray she forgives me,and is resting in peace oh I almost forgot in life she always said she wanted to die in her sleep and so she did.

Sent in by Vawn, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment