Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dark Figure and Bright Light

Ever since I can remember I was haunted both in reality and in my dreams by a dark figure. The first dreams I had were of the dark figure and burning wastelands.

Fast forward to two instances where I should have died and time stopped then a white light caused me to lose a couple of second but come away unscathed.

Fast forward to a dark night with a Ouija board. I spoke to the dark figure who was calm and quite nice, it informed me it was the one who saved my life both times and that it had tried to tell me something and I was meant to be somewhere, but was not allowed. I asked it its age and it replied 0, I asked what it knew and it replied everything. I asked if it was an angel or demon and it replied demon. Finally I asked who was stopping it from telling me the stuff relating to god and my nature and what it had to tell me and it said I was.

Sent in by Matt, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment