Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Graveyard Next To My House

This is really scary. One day when I was going to school I just got onto the bus I saw a shadow lying on a gravestone. It was the form of a, I think, a little boy. When I came back from school my front door to my house was open all my lights in my house were out. I went in and saw that it was chilly so I turned up the heat to full blast and that's when I heard a clang. I went to the next room and no one was there. I went past the basement door when I heard it again. I called my dad, but the power was out.

I looked out the window and saw the little boy again lying against a gravestone. I ran out my house and to the little boy and asked if he was alright. He said "run you're next run!" then he vanished. I looked at the gravestone and saw it was the boy who was murdered by his own dad. He died in 1852. I ran to my neighbors house and stayed there until my parents got home.

Sent in by John McArthur, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment