Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Uncles Ghost or Was it?

Back in 1990 my Uncle got killed by a drive by in San Antonio Texas. A week later after he died, me and my sister were getting ready to go to bed, after a while my sister fell asleep and I was still up. For some reason I wasn't sleepy and I was just laying there, well anyways My dad always left our door open  about an inch so light could come in and  to check up on us, anyways later on that night I saw a figure standing at the door. I got really scared because it looked like my uncle the one that had just passed and he was standing there with his arms open and was moving his arm like saying come here, and I covered my head and he as still there after about five minutes.

Somehow I guess I fell asleep. So then The following night I was laying there again and this time I had seen a coffin at the foot of my bed and it looked like my uncles body was laying in it, he had on a gray suite and boy was I scared, he didn't move but I could see as clear as day light, well some how again I covered my head and I fell asleep and then the next morning I had ask my father "what was uncle Carlos wearing when he was put to rest" and he told me that he was wearing a grey suit.

Sent in by Moya, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment