Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Lady in Red Velvet

Ok well first off my names Emily and I'm 14 (that's important to know).This is my story: Ok every summer I go to visit my grandparents I love there house so full of terror, well any way I have to tell you the set up of my grandparents house this is also vital.

My grandma does not sleep in the same room as my grandpa they are divorced but live together. Their bed rooms are right across the hall from each other, yeah I know I'm going to be classified as a baby but I love sleeping with my grandma!

Well anyway ok I got up to get a drink of water and I seen her down the hall by the kitchen chair she was sitting like she was waiting for something or some one. I just disregarded it because me and my grandma can see things like that so it was no biggy, but when I went to the bathroom cuz that's what water does to you.) I heard a blood curdling scream. I rushed out because I thought that it was my grandma but it wasn't I looked in the kitchen and the same beautiful woman I saw was now lying in a puddle of blood.

After I done some research I found out that The beautiful woman was actually Rose Benjamin, She was found in a puddle of her own blood and the murder was the painter slash lover they gory married without her dads permission but a little after her dad died that's when Charles Doverman killed the beautiful young Rose Doverman for her money. That's the only reason he married her. So that concludes the tragic story of as I call her now the lady in red velvet! I have seen her only a few times from then.

Sent in by Emily Phillips, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment