Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Ghostly House

Well here I am again... I wanted to tell you about an afternoon apparition which made me scream,and remember I'm a full grown man.

Well I was going to write you another story when I heard something very weird from my fathers workroom. I went there and what I saw is indescribable. I saw a drill fly by itself and it was thrown towards me. It was working, but fortunately I have superior reflexes and I slammed the door shut. Then when I opened the door again I saw a man in a dark sweater and trousers just staring at me and then it came. He started to say something, but as he was saying it all the lights went out, so I didn't see anything.

Luckily I had a flashlight with me. But that wasn't the thing that made me scream. After that something just jumped at me. It was so freaking scary that I started yelling. My wife woke up and asked what's wrong. So I told him the story.

Sent in by Johann, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment