Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Strange Voices

Once as I was helping my friend move into her new house everybody left to go unload more from the truck but I stayed to take a break and all of a sudden I heard what sounded like a bunch of people having a party. But when I went into the kitchen, which was where I thought it was coming from, everything completely stopped. It was dead silence for a while until I ran straight out of the house down the road back to my home and left my cell phone there I was so scared.

I had them ship it to me by mail and never went back, ever. They later moved out after the death of there cat, bird, and dog one day apart from each other. No one has moved into that house yet and I hope no one ever does because next time I don't think it will be an animal that dies.

Sent in by Deseray, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment