Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Man Who Haunts Me

Some people may write this off as a false story but its true no lie.

One day me and my friend were riding our four wheelers in my backyard when saw a figure of a man standing by a tree. It had a black shirt on with tight jeans and had a red glow around it.

Not knowing what it was, me and my friend Chris rode our four wheelers without care for life! As we got near my house we slowed down, both of us were breathless and gasping for air.

Once my parents got home I started telling them what happened, but before I could finish they started laughing and said, "that's a good one".

That night I went to bed early because I had a football game the next day. While I was sleeping I was woken up by an eerie screeching sound on my door. That was the night I really was so scared that I couldn't move, but only stare at my door and wait for whatever it was to come in and kill me.

As it came in I could make it out as a man maybe around 20 or 21 and he had white eyes. Once I came out of my fear I managed to close my eyes and scream at the top of my lungs. My dad came in as soon as he heard me scream and said "whats wrong Cauri?" As I opened my eyes it was gone and only my dad was in the room. "Nothing", I said to him shaking all over trying to fight it back.

He still comes in to my room sometimes but I'm not scared very much any more, but it does still freak me out from time to time.

Written by Cauri Taylor, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment