Sunday, January 27, 2008

Something Evil Upstairs

Hi, my name is Hazel, this is some of the weirdest things happening to me right now. I moved in, about three months or so ago, with my boyfriend. While staying there we lived downstairs in the apartments.

Anyway, the people living upstairs ended up moving out, well it all started like this - I was coming home from work like 9 in the night. As I was parking my car, out of know where, I saw a little animal walking towards me. He looked like a rat, but as he came close it was a little kitten, I decided to take him in and bath him and feed him and decided to keep it.

It all start's as my boyfriend decided to go hang out with some friends and I ended up staying at the other side of town while I was all by myself. I looked at the time and it was 1:15 in the morning.

Then it all started on top of the ceiling on my side of the bed. I started hearing a ball rolling and some one running to go get it. Then what started creeping me out was that I heard something dragging it's self, like something heavy.

At first I thought it might be a raccoon or cat, but it just sounded heavy. My little cat was laying by my side, he started following the noise and it ended up on the foot of my bed. I started getting scared and I started saying stop it, stop it, whatever it is stop it, and it did.

After 15 minutes or so it started again. I couldn't take it and decided to grab my cat and car keys and drove around until it started to get early, around 5 or so. Then I came home.

Since that day my little cat doesn't sleep in the room. I sometimes watch her as she lays in the living room or restroom, maybe I think there's something evil up there

Sent in by Hazel, copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment