Monday, January 21, 2008

An Angel and a Ghost

Both of these just happened to me recently. I'll be telling both stories, though.

On September 15th, 2007, I was up all night since I didn't take my sleeping medicine, and simply browsing around on the internet at three in the morning. I set my laptop aside and tried getting some sleep. This was the same night I was listening to "This Is Halloween" by Marilyn Manson (I'm a Halloween spazzo.)

Anyhow, I woke up a while later, and glanced to the wall opposing from where I slept. I have three posters on that wall, and a few printed pictures as well. One of the printed pictures had a face on it, that was green and black, which I KNOW I didn't have up there. The face looked like Amy Lee from Evanescence, only more sinister. It faded like one of those cheesy Halloween decorations. I've taken down that picture and replaced it, yet now I wake up every now and then with scratch marks on me. Ghost much?

Now for the Angel story.

This story makes me sad sometimes, because it involves someone I cared for deeply who died in the Spring of 2007. I was sitting up one night once again, and thinking of that person. His name was David Lee, and he had died in a car collision accident.

I was up that whole night, seriously crying my eyes out, saying repeatedly "Please come back, David." I think my prayers were answered because I normally sleep on a mattress right next to my bed, and seeing as the mattress was closer to where I was, I slept on that. This is the breaking point of the story. I slept like a little tot, yet I woke up in the morning on my bed instead. I think now that David is back as my own, personal Guardian Angel. Much love David Lee.

Sent in by Jess, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment