Thursday, January 24, 2008

Scary Ride Visiting Cemeteries

When I was like 15 years old my brother (who is two years older), and I went to stay with my cousin at her new house. She had three of her friends over, two of them were my brothers age.

We decided to go for a ride in my cousin's boyfriend's car. It was just the three of us. My brother who was 17, Michelle 16, and Erica 17. None of us had a drivers license but we just went back road driving to kill time and boredom.

We passed a few cemeteries and I decided we should go look around and check out old tombstones and stuff. When we had checked a few of them we decided to go back to my cousins house, but on the way I saw another cemetery. There was a tomb stone glowing and it was pretty so I made them stop. When I got close to it I realized it was my friends little sister's grave who had died of SIDS a few months earlier.

I was getting goosebumps all over and had a weird feeling but I thought it was just from being at a cemetery late at night and had chills from being sort of frightened. We finally left and we were on a deserted road with just corn fields. My brother pulled over and said he needed to go to the bathroom. As he got out of the car he took the keys with him so no one would try to do anything and so he could still drive.

Erica jumped in the driers seat and yelled out to my brother that she knew how to hot wire. Right after she said this we heard a voice right next to us and it screamed out "want me to do it for you".

My brother heard this and came running to the car and told us to lock the doors. We did so and as we started the car to leave we saw an outlined figure of a man and we just sped off. We didn't want to stick around. We don't know why this spirit would be out in the middle of nowhere and why it would even communicate with us. All I know was that we were all pretty freaked out.

Sent in by Ashleigh, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment