Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Ouija Board | Pure Evil

This is going to be very hard to explain, I'm not good with the terminology that is associated with the supernatural, but, I will say one thing, the Ouija board is nothing to snicker at, it is the devil!

I didn't hear this from so and so, I actually lived it. I won't go into details, but my sister was "abused" by this thing, and my son also saw the evil.

To make a long story short, we (my sister and I) lost our dad when we were somewhat young. When we found the Ouija board we thought we could communicate with him. Well we did, and also with something else - Pure Evil.  Please don't go there!

I "talked" with the board, and was totally freaked out by some things that took place, but my sister actually was in "It's" path.

I will give you one example; Sis and I were "messing" around with the board, and an angry man who called himself "Sanders" came upon us, and I could tell he was very angry, so I asked him if he was abused as a child or molested in some way, and he became very pissed off! The planchette, or whatever you call the "thingy", was doing the figure 8 around and around, big time.

Well, at this point a friend of mine walked in and sat down on the bed, and right away the "thingy" spelled out "who is the fat bitch", and I in return said "who", and again the "thingy", quick as lighting, darted and pointed right at my friend.

Well, the very next day, I went to get my mail (four apartments were made out of an old time mansion) and lo and behold, there on one of the mail boxes was the name Sanders, which was never there before.  Needless to say, I was fraked out.  No joke, no need to make stuff up.

I ended up burning the board, and heaving it into lake Michigan.Please, please, please, dont mess with this thing.

Sent in by MG, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

1 comment: