Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Haunting By My Brother

I was 17 my brother Josh passed away from a car accident. Josh and I were best friends, and always stuck together through the hard times, he was in his car one day and this drunk driver came from no where and swerved hitting my brother from the front. The other driver had claimed to see Josh not having a seat-belt on and my brother always put a seat-belt on, so I knew he was lying.

A year after he passed away I new something strange should happen, nothing would until one night. I was in sin the kitchen taking my depressing medicine and everybody else was asleep. it was just me, the way I liked it. I went to bed and I heard the sink turn on. I went to see if anything was there or if it was my family and sure enough it wasn't.

That night could of just bin me, I knew something was there.two nights after I woke up and stared in my room. when I looked at the TV I saw this figure that looked just like Josh but had bigger teeth and a huge head like George Lopez. I scream and when my dad could get in my bedroom it was gone. I had told him what I had saw that night but he didn't believe me.

After a few weeks I went to therapy. this haunting had gotten more enticed. I started to hear EVPs and started to see black figures walking around the house and this started to scare me badly.

It rolled around to my 19th birthday and I went into the bathroom with all of the lights on when all the sudden I heard Lizzy, Lizzy and before I could scream the lights went off and on and so followed the switch. No one was in there so I knew it was Josh.

When that night passed I had not gone to the bathroom since then but I don't care. I went into Joshes old bedroom and lying in the floor there was his clothes , and his body. I scream then went to get my dad and I said ( Why are you keeping his clothes and his body in his room, That's the reason he has come back to haunt me.) ,and then I went to his bedroom and got his body and clothes got in my car and took it to the police.

After I found his body and gave it to the police , they buried it. Nothing strange has happen anymore but that is still in terror from the things that happen to me. So I guess he was trying to scare me like in the old days . I will always miss him and remember him.

If you have any questions feel free to tell me.

Sent in by Lizzy, Copyright 2011 http://www.ghost-space.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment