Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Spookiest Night I've Ever Known

It was a dark, calm night when I had finally decided to go to  sleep. I was only seven, and yet I didn't feel like going to bed early. I had just gotten my brother's room in the basement, since he was old enough to move out. I blinked and I saw a shadow moving near the window, then I blinked again and it was gone. Having no clue what it was, I remember I
laid down and pulled the covers over my head. That's when I began to hear rain outside my window. Hail was banging on the window pain, and I wondered why it had started raining so quickly. Even at my age I knew rain didn't fall that quickly. The thunder was beginning to get louder and louder. I couldn't even sleep! I sat up, trying to ignore the rain, but that's when I heard the thunder erupt. A very loud sound erupted, like it was telling me that my life was going to end. "Dun, Dun, Dun." Was what it sounded like, and after the last crack of thunder, all was quiet. I was so scared, that I was hiding in the corner of my room now.

Then there was that same figure that I had saw earlier. "Hahaha." I heard it laugh, and when I looked up, I saw the strangest shade of white in it's face. Then, all of sudden I was asleep I don't really remember anything after that, but I remembered that I dreamed that bugs were crawling all over me. Then when I woke up, there was banging sounds on my door. I still have my room in my basement, and soon enough I found out that the haunting I was getting was from one of my relatives in my past... I had described the figure to my mom. She told me the figure was my grandpa, he liked to play tricks on people... and he died on his way to our house... That was the spookiest night I could remember.

This really did happen, and I can remember it.
Sent In By Sakura copyright 2010 http://www.ghost-space.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment