Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sweet Sixteenth Ghost

It was my 16th birthday and I was excited. I woke up and quickly went to the restroom to get ready for my party. I took a shower, curled my hair, put my clothes on and set up party decorations. My party was 6 hours later though. After putting up decorations, I went in my room and watched T.V.

The lights in my room started to flicker on and off. So I went downstairs to look for my daddy. No one was downstairs, so I decided to call. I dialed my mom's cell phone number and surprisingly, I heard the ring. I turned around looking for it and I gasped at what I saw. Going upstairs, I saw a girl. She had long blonde straight hair with a thick bang that touched her eyelids.

She had on a bright blue sparkling dress with sequins. The dress was short, about 5 inches above her knees. She had on bright blue heels with a silver rose. She was pretty and familiar. I took off my heels and tiptoed behind her. About half way up the stairs, she stopped and turned around. She smiled and her pearly white teeth sparkled. " Hey, Tristyn!" she said. Her blue eyes widened up. She looked so familiar. She reminded me of Jessica Anne, the girl my parents adopted before I was born. She had died at the age 16, the night of her sweet sixteen. Brutally murdered by her best friend Sherry. " Who are you ?" I asked." C'mon, I'm your big sis, don't act like you don't remember me!" she laughed. I was right, but what was she doing here. When Jess Anne was alive she was the perfect child and the perfect sister. Nice, pretty, smart good role-model. All that ended because of a jealous B.F.F."

Jess, what are you doing here?" I asked. " I missed you, plus I want revenge on Sherry!" she cackled. I started to cry and Jessica put her arms around me. " You know me, I don't want revenge, I came back to see you, I missed you. We hugged and talked for at least 30 minutes.

Hours later the party begun and I was the only one not having a good time. So I went up to my room and my sis was there waiting for me. She came to my party and she took care of me. Now, I'm 18 and off at college, GUESS WHAT?! She's here too! I have a private dorm and she practically lives there with me. I love my sister.

Wrote by Tristyn 2010 http://www.ghost-space.com/

1 comment: