Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ghost that Walked My Halls

I am the the oldest son in a family of four, plus two dogs. We have been living in this house now for three years and I personally have had some strange paranormal experiences. Keep in mind that this is a new house. We are the first family that lived here.

I was home alone, my brother was at his friends house and my parents were at work. I was hearing noises coming from upstairs. I thought it was a robber, so I was scared to go up the stairs, but eventually I did. I got to the top of the stairs and glanced into my moms room on the left. Nothing, I looked into the bathroom, straight ahead of the stairs and the toilet seat was fairly forcefully hitting the bowl. I was a believer in ghosts so I thought it was paranormal. I had an urge to turn to my room and there was a crystal clear image of my baby who had died two months ago leaning over my bed, looking where I would have been laying.

I called my mom and told her what was happening and she told me to call my Nan who lives about five minutes away. All of the sudden the phone died. At this time my dogs were crying and I didn't no what to do. I ran outside in my backyard with my dogs and looked into my brothers room. There was nothing odd but for some reason I couldn't look away. Then the light came on for about two seconds and turned back off. I forced my self to look away.

I then ran over to my neighbors house and asked if I could use their phone. I called my Nan and she came over. We went inside but the haunting was over.

Three days later me and my brother came over after school and the garage door was open. I was standing on my drive way telling him what had happened a few days before. Now I was in that scared mood. I forced myself to go in and what I saw was amazing. My computer (being a Mac) had photo booth on. I found a new video I had not made. I started to watch it. The room was dark then the light came on. Through the pane of my French doors I could see a face of a young boy. There was a loud ring that lasted for about three seconds then the screen went black and the video ended.

Now for a few months there was nothing happening and it was all out of my mind until. I woke up in the middle of the night to the smell of incense which reminded me of my baba's funeral. All of the sudden there was a huge bang that woke everybody up. My parents came running out to see what it was. Now my whole family witnessed this. My baba showed up in front of my room door and waved to us. She smiled then her expression changed. It looked like she was possessed and she threw my fan to the ground and disappeared.

From then to now I have not had another haunting, but I will always keep my eyes peeled.

Sent in by Ryan, Copyright 2010 http://www.ghost-space.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment