Friday, June 14, 2013

My Mothers Double Walker

Ever since August 2011 I have noticed that my mother has a "double walker" also known as a Doppelganger. My family had started to think I had a demon following me, or at the most, watching over me. After seeing it the first time I noticed it was in the form of my mother, it had scared me, after the fact that my sister had said it was watching me while I was sleeping, I didn't know what to do. I had called the leader of our Ghost Tracking crew, she had said I needed a blessing, she also thought it was a demon. The last time I had seen it, my sister said it was looking at me from the hallway entrance, I sat up to see it run towards mothers room while she was not home.

Ever since I was 9 I noticed I had a gift to see spirits, reason I knew about mothers double walker. For months I have had objects thrown at me, I have seen shadow figures, mists, and orbs, but I mainly freaked out because of the doppelganger.

Supposedly when a relative sees your doppelganger it means, for the other persons walker, its illness or danger, if you see your own, it means death. For the last month I have not seen it, but I know it is still there, along with a little girl spirit who talks to us when we don't notice, but we hear her.

There is a mother spirit as well, she has yet to be seen, I know why those two spirits have been following us, ever since mother played with a Ouija Board with her friends, and it turning out bad for the spirits knowing she was a non-believer; she got attacked.

I am not scared, I am aware they speak to me, I know they are there, I don't want them to hide when I try to find them, the least that can happen is me encountering mothers Doppelganger again.

I don't want to get blessed yet, I think I am safe, but I truly don't know.

Sent in by Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment