Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Paranormal Experience In Olive Hurst California

I am 23 years old. I grew up in Olive Hurst, California. I still reside here. Even as a kid I had wished I could see something paranormal. It wasn't til I was 17 years old when I saw my first sign that paranormal activity existed.

I was driving down the road late one night, a field where I hunted growing up on one side and a few run down vacant homes on the other. I was driving around just because I could when a young child ran out in front of my car. As I came to a sliding halt I hit the child, its hands hit the hood and went under the car.

I jumped out of my car crying just knowing I killed someone but to my surprise there was no one around or under my car. In a panic I backed up just to make sure no one was. There was no sign of anyone or anything. This young child that I just ran over vanished.

Balling by what had happened I went to a close friend of mines house told him what I experienced. He grabbed his camera and we went back to where the child was and took pictures of the surrounding areas and one picture took had a pinkish red dot on it right where the child had first appeared before I struck him.

I did some research on who lived in the old house. I found out that a young boy in 1989 was killed by a car on that road. Mortified that this spirit was still there and reliving that tragic accident over again I went to the site again and just prayed for a while. I still visit that spot every now and again but no more activity since that night. It's my small passion to try and experience that again hopefully under a better circumstance though.

Wes Donaldson

No comments:

Post a Comment