Thursday, June 13, 2013

Knocking Sounds And Rice That Turned Red

Something is going on around us

This story happened, when i was in 6th standard. I am from middle class family and we were staying in a rented house. We moved to a new rented house. The first day it was normal but things went wrong from the second day night. We heard some one knocking at the door but when my dad opened it he saw no one there. On that night three times, we heard that knocking sound. We thought some kids were playing with us but in the morning when my mom saw the rice kept in the fridge we all are in shock... rice color turned red. It continued for some more days. We did some puja and all. Everything was reduced for some time...

One day I was fell on the ground and I was bleeding. My mom brought me inside the house. Windows started knocking by itself... after that everyday I use to get injured and blood use to flow. It was continued for next three days.

After that we went to native for some function. In our native, we believe in god coming to human body. When we asked that man, he told us to leave the house. My dad asked for the reason. He said one pregnant lady committed suicide there and she wont allow anyone to stay there. We left that house in a hurry and my dad inquired about the house and that was true. One pregnant woman had committed suicide there and before us three families stayed there and no one left that house alive.

Sent in by chethan

No comments:

Post a Comment