Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sarah Black

When my great grandmother was a child she had a cousin named Sarah Black, she was very beautiful, tall, skinny but one day she was killed. Some say she committed suicide since her aunt just died (she was very close to her) but some say she was killed by a jealous girl named Jill O'Brien. As We grew up we realized that Sarah Black still lived...

At 10 years old I discovered that she was pushed down the stairs, broke her neck and that's what ended her short life. I grew up learning a song that was said if you go up and down the stairs at about 7:30 pm (when she was discovered dead) you get pulled from your ankles and of course... you fall.

The song goes like this: Sarah Black, Black, Black. Come back back back from the dead, dead, dead. And take our souls, souls, souls instead stead stead. So you can roam roam roam again gain gain. And Push Jill down the stairs stairs stairs (can't remember the rest).

So for Halloween when I was about 15 me and a couple of friends did this, and instead of getting pulled we saw her standing there, staring right back at me. About 3 seconds later i felt VERY cold, and my friend claimed that she felt the chilliness around her ankles at first i didn't believe her. But the next day we came back and I physically got pushed! (I SANG THE SONG SLOWLY).

A few years passed and everybody forgot about it, even my sister (who was obsessed with the paranormal and thought that having a ghost IN OUR OLD apartment was like heaven) but one day when I was going down to check the mail and i saw a ribbon on the 1st floor stairs (where she was pushed) it was pink and sorta dirty, I didn't pay a lot of attention to it because 2 little girls stayed on the 1st floor. I went to go see if it was theirs after i got the mail but they said no.The ribbon was troubling me. I went on every floor and asked every one... people thought i was crazy, so I called a psychic when she came she stared at the stairs on the 1st floor (this didn't surprise me because the are very stinky and dirty). But then she said the name Sarah and i just went pale after she asked me if I found a ribbon of course I said yes and I asked why... She said "Sarah wants it back now" I left it there over night and it disappeared.

After that I moved and I never went back, I don't care what you guys think but I know what happened there.

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment