Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ghost Of My Husband

When my husband was very sick and in intensive care 4 years ago, strange things happened. We were to go on vacation on Monday and He went to the hospital the Friday before were were to leave for the beach. My cell phone was from Verizon and did not work at all at my house, we did not have a tower available. The doctors called my cell phone with an emergency at 2:30 am at least 4 times, it never registered on my phone in any way.

My husbands car alarm would go off at 2:30 am a few times, I had never known that it even had an alarm before that. My husband's relatives were there for the day and we were going to take a break from going to the hospital every day for 6 weeks before he died, whenever I walked outside to the screams of his brother saying how do you turn the car alarm off? I said "Don't worry it's only Bob saying hello, It must be 2:30." And guess what, it was 2:30!

My stories go on and on, from Christmas ornaments flying across the room when my niece was there, to his blue angel falling off the wall repeatedly, to the dog barking every night at a certain time and looking up the stairs towards his bedroom, to finding things he left for Christmas presents after dreaming he told me where to look, to just feelings of complete love from Him.

I never believed in strange after life but I do now and so does everyone who visits my house!

Carol

1 comment:

  1. I am a Spiritual Director and a Christian. I have heard many stories like yours. It's very interesting. You must love your husband a lot to only feel love for him when these things happen (as opposed to fear). However, I must tell you that your husband should not be wandering around your home. Believe me when I tell you that God is not allowing him to travel back and forth from the heavenly realm to the earthly realm to visit you. He needs to know that heaven is a paradise filled with love. That he will be much happier there than with you on earth. That his loved ones are waiting to welcome him. YOU must tell him this. Give him permission to leaven. Tell him you will be with him soon. He will be much happier in God's kingdom than wandering around your house.

    ReplyDelete