Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Demon Who Is After Me

OK, let me start off by saying that I'm only 12 years old and into all of the witchcraft and the paranormal. I have messed around with a Ouija board but I don't think that is the reason for this entity.

At the age of 6 I remember seeing this thing which would be sometimes black and crawling or running close to the ground really fast. I also remember seeing it run on the ceiling and I apparently be the only person to see this thing. I began to believe that it might have been from all of the crap that my mom and grandmother used to do in the woods on the side of my house.

We used to have woods right on the side of our house but now they cut it all down and well we have neighbors now. But this thing that has been haunting me is no family member or friend. This is a demon. After seeing that thing crawling or whatever it was doing things stopped. until one night.

I was then 10 years old, and everyone was asleep except me and my mom which she was in her room. I was lying on my bed with the TV on and my door open. All of a sudden my TV goes static and it kind of freaked me out because it was really loud. after like 15-20 seconds of that it went normal again. A half hour later I saw something in the corner of my eye (my light was off by the way) I saw a figure all black and crouching on my sisters bed. I was very scared I couldn't move so all I did was close my eyes and shove my head under the covers. When I peaked out it was gone.

It had a beat glowing yellow eyes and I could make out that is was like in a crouching position or a crawling position and it was smiling at me not a heart warming smile an evil devious looking smile. When it disappeared I didn't see it again that night. But when I went to bed at around 2:30 I heard someone whispering my name and breathing heavily on me and that woke me up. I was very scared so I went to sleep in my brothers room and it didn't bother me for the rest of the night. The following morning I didn't tell and body about it but it certainly freaked me out.

The next night the whispering happened again but only this time I saw it right above me on my ceiling just staring and smiling at me and it started crawling backw ard then it went faster and crawled out of my room very fast. I was scared so bad I couldn't breath for a moment or move.

The next day I confronted my mom about this and she said it really could be something considering she believes in all that of that stuff and that's who I learned all of my which craft stuff from. Anyway, after a while I started noticing that this wasn't the only thing that I was seeing. I think that I developed a power or an ability. An ability to see spirits and entities. Because I began seeing this little girl she told me that her name was Annie and she was only 8. She always wore a white dress with ruffles and her long black hair in a bun. And she actually talked to me and told me she was trying to find her mom. and I said tall men in hats. And people I didn't recognize. They were all friendly except this "demon" that was harassing me. I see these things today they don't freak me out as much because I can sort of handle entities that aren't as powerful as others. or this "demon"

Sent in by Sammy larrivee-ferreira

No comments:

Post a Comment