Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Black Ghost Dog

This was about 2 years ago. I'm 14 now. I was staying at my fathers house for a while an me an my sister were sitting in the living room with my dog, (Roxie). An my dog was sleeping, an when she sleeps she is in a deep sleep. (she even snores). But anyway all of a sudden she lifted her head,her ears rotated an she looked around the room slowly until her gaze focused onto the front door. She growled an bared her teeth an started to charge at the door.

This scared me because Roxie NEVER "an I cant stress this enough". NEVER acted this way, whether it was a person or a cat, dog or a wild animal. So I got up an I walked to the door an there staring into my glass door was a huge, black, Akita-type dog. It stared up at me with yellow eyes that shined in such a way that you could not even notice the pupil. Roxie was still going crazy but the dog didn't even seem to notice her. It was to busy staring at me. Into my eyes.

I tried calling to my sister but my voice came out as a squeak. Roxie started jumping up onto the door but still this dog did not seem to notice her. I finally managed to call out to my sister. but wen I did the dog Bared its teeth once opened its mouth like it was going to growl an vanished slowly which seemed like in the shape of smoke or fog. (I have not seen this dog since)

Sent in by Becca Russell, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment