Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Scary Haunted House

I moved to New Mexico in May of 2011, and we rented a house. At first it seemed perfectly normal, then I started hearing stories. Apparently at least one person died in the house. He had done drugs, and my neighbors had different stories. He either died in a back bedroom or in the living room. Anyway, I feel his presence and another entity (female) all the time.

In the house, there are three rooms where I don't feel comfortable, like I'm being watched. They are the spare bedroom next to mine, (probably where he died), the office/bedroom, and my parent's bedroom. They all make me feel creepy.

Once, I actually saw a woman's ghost. I was alone and sitting in the living room, and I playing with a deck of cards I believe is connected to the woman. I glanced up at my parent's bedroom door, and I saw a woman dressed in stripper wear walk across the doorway. I was so scared I stayed outside until my parents came home.

Several times I have been sitting in the living room and heard the back door open and close, and I heard heavy footsteps come in through the kitchen and sounded like they were going to come in the living room, but when I looked, there was no one there.

The biggest thing of all happened when I was doing a ghost hunt with my friend. We were in my room with all the lights off, and the deck of cards on the floor. She was videotaping them, and four things happened: One, she kept getting cold. Two, My friend asked for the cards to move, and they did. Three, We asked "Did you die here?" and heard a woman's scream come from the living room. Four, we caught a video of orbs flying around the cards and manifesting in thin air.

I don't think the spirits are evil, exactly, but they sure creep me out!

Sent in by Ghostseer1992, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment