Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Sponge Bob Book

We've always had this interactive Sponge Bob book, you know, like the ones that help with counting and stuff. Well, a couple of year ago, my mom and my little sister, Allison, were both at home. Alli was playing with some toys, and my mom was working on a project in the living room, when the Sponge Bob book started to sing "I'll be working on the Railroad" in a little kid's voice. Be aware that the book was NOT supposed to say that. In fact, it was a counting book.

And it wouldn't stop singing. It was so loud, that my mom dropped it in the bathtub, and it was still working. She hid it everywhere - in the closet in the front room, outside - yet, she could still hear it perfectly. So, she left for an hour, and she came back, the book was sitting on the coffee table, still singing its little heart out.

Frustrated, my mom shouted, "If you don't shut up, I swear I will throw you in the trash!"

So it replied, in an old dude's voice, "Would you like me to stop?"

My mom said yes, and the book stopped singing. It hasn't sang like that again. But a few weeks ago, me, my dad, and my mom were looking through a few books, and we saw the Book. I picked it up, and pressed a few buttons. I turned it off, and the same deep voice said "Would You Like to Stop?"

My mom freaked out, but realized it was saying what it was supposed to. We still laugh about it.

Sent in by Emily, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment