Thursday, December 15, 2011

Haunted for Life?

As long I can remember, strange things have been happening. Mostly since puberty. It all started when I was eight or nine.

I woke up one morning to my blanket, which I kicked off the night before floating. I watched it go down slowly then covered my head in fear. I saw a twenty year old red head next to my bed, but wasn't scared.

It only got worse when I hit puberty. Strange markings started showing on my arm (they looked Latin or Greek). My fears only intensified when I saw a man in grey smoke. He was nothing more than a shadow with red eyes. After high school it seemed to subside. Then came my mothers new apartment.

I entered wiccan, which is my greatest regret. It started up again. I saw shadows, got held down and almost raped by a ghost (I could hear its voice), and almost attacked twice. The worse thing though was the guy from the 1940s. He has shown up three times in my life since then. The third time he felt harmless and loving. The other two he scared me horribly.

When I was eighteen I moved from my mothers and it stopped for a little while. Than I started hearing crazy whispers, preventing me from sleeping. The basement freaked me out as I thought someone was watching me and I saw shadows. When I moved back with my mom in her new apartment I was relieved. Nothing happened for months. Then I started talking to Jacob online. It seemed to react. I got held down once again. The shadows came back. That's when he told his house was haunted.

I realized the internet had something to do with some stuff not all of it. Some of it was my old demons. I started seeing things in my computer and I heard someone talking to me on the my cellphone when I was talking to Jacob. I finally moved on my own and now is twenty-one years old. It still haunts me. I see so many shadows its not funny. They are like outlines of humans. Before I saw no features on these shadows.

Something holds me down every now and then and at one point tried to choke me. It never ends. I've gotten so used to these events I'm actually getting bored of them. When it said my name I ignore it as before I looked. The only thing that really scared me was an event that happened right after I talked to Jacob. I've been feeling confused about my feelings towards for awhile. I hated him and love him(I still do). That's when i heard a familiar male voice saying " forget about him.". I got so scared I went to the lobby. What's going on? Why me? Why now? What did I do to deserve being haunted?

Sent in by drusilla, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment