Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Dark Figures

It was about eight years ago and it was late. I was sleeping,when all of the sudden I was awoken with a tap on the right shoulder, I looked up and all I could see was 4 dark figures looking over me. I trembled with fear as I dashed out of my door to the living room. I snuggled under the covers as I kept trying to fall asleep, but all I could see was the 4 dark figures on the living room wall staring at me. I had not  seen the figures for seven years until just last year.


It was a slow day, my mom was around town and I was on the inter-net all day. Night fall came my mom just walked across the street and I was still playing on line, when suddenly I heard the noise of my bike tire spinning. I was wondering what was going on, my dad was visiting his mom and my mom across the street, so I said "who's in there?" no reply. So I repeated "who's in there?" and still no reply. I crept in the middle room slowly all I see is my bike on its side and the tire wheel spinning.

I told my mom, dad,and everyone I knew. The only one who believed me was my cousin Ryan, so I started to keep things to myself.

One day I walked in my mom and dads room and me and my dad were talking when all of the sudden black crows crowded the window seal. My dad told me that that many black crows means that someone was going to die. I was not to worried at the moment, but about a week later we got some grave news, my great grandmother died.

That is when things started to get really freaky.

I started to notice things going on around me. Whispering in the hallway, knocking on the walls, scratching in the attic,rocking chair in the middle room never stopped rocking,and the shadows started to appear agian. I had to show somebody other than my cousin, so I gathered my friend Blake and my uncle Jeff. We stayed up all night seeing things walking passed us and hearing whispering. We heard and saw doors opening and objects flying.

Its been one year now and I'm fourteen, but still to this day I see and hear things that nobody believes but the ones I've shown and few of the ones I've told.

Contributed by nicholas hewitt and Copyright © 2009 http://www.ghost-space.com/ all rights reserved. No part of this story may be used without permission. Thank you nicholas hewitt

2 comments:

  1. WOW that was spooky! have you tried investigating about the history of the house or the area? You might find some answers. keep in touch let me know what happens k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!!!! I think I started first researching the parnormal after I had visited a few sites like the Eatern State Penitenitary. I haven't been able to get away from this stuff since then!!! If you ever need someone to talk to about this feel free to send me an e-mail!

    ReplyDelete