Saturday, August 9, 2014

Is My House Haunted?

One night me and my best friend were on the computer. We started hearing various songs by Nickelback. We didn't think it was a big deal, so we just shrugged it off our shoulders.

Well, the next night we heard a different song by the same artist. We began checking everything from radios, CD players, limewire, etc. We found no explanation.

We went to my room to get something, the radio turned on. Man were we scared. But, instead of running away like we should have we stayed there staring like idiots. Finally we snapped out of it and turned the radio down then off.

We then went to the living room to watch T.V. We turned it to The Grudge Two. A little while after the movie went off, we turned off the T.V and decided to go to sleep. Needless to say, We didn't get much sleep that night.

When I was getting ready to lay down, I looked into the reflection off the T.V and it looked as if a girl was standing in the other room. I quickly got up and turned the T.V back on. My friend asked me what I was doing. I said, "What does it look like, I'm turning on the T.V to watch it." My friend just gave me that, well no kidding look.

As I watch T.V I began to fall asleep.
The next morning I woke up around 12:00p.m. As usual, I got up and fixed me something to eat. I sat back down and turned the T.V on again. Then just to realize that I didn't turn the T.V off that night.

A little while later my parents come home. I asked them, "Did any of you turn off the T.V last night?" They replied, "No, I guess you did because we woke up around 10:35p.m. and the T.V was off." I looked at my friend and said, "Well, did you turn it off?" She replied with a smart comment, "Why would I turn it off when it ain't my place to turn it off?" I just shrugged.

Again, that night we were on the computer and we began hearing the artist Nickelback. This time, we heard another voice singing along with it. That's when it got crazy.

After a while I went outside, sat on the swing, and listened to my CD player. I then got the sense that something, or someone, was near me. I began looking around, I saw nothing. But then I look at the ground, and all of a sudden I see a dog lying down, dead. It couldn't have been my dog because I only had one dog, and she was inside. So I immediately ran inside.

I didn't bother to go back to the computer room, so I watch T.V. Soon, it was nightfall. I woke up, and went into the computer room, finding my friend turning it off. So we went into the living room and watched T.V as usual. She fell asleep on the opposite side of the couch as me, so I decided to get up and get a drink. While looking out of the corner of my eye, I could see a figure sitting on the small couch, I thought it was my mom, so I yelled out, "Mom!!" It didn't respond.

My friend's cover was on the back of that couch. When I went to lay down, I looked back at the couch, and something, or someone, was underneath the cover.
Till this day I still see the figure in the reflection.


Contributed by Cortney Marie Barnes and Copyright © 2009 http://www.ghost-space.com/ all rights reserved. No part of this story may be used without permission. Thank you Cortney Marie Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment