Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Ghost At The Castle Museum

To begin with I would like to say, that I didn't believe in ghosts, or paranormal things before. Now I do... and my story will haunt me for the rest of my life:

When I was 10 years old my parents took me and my brother to see a castle, now being a museum. I remember reading about a girl who once lived there, her father walled her up and she slowly started to die. That should be enough to keep people away, but since I didn't believe in paranormal things, I went. And I will regret it for the rest of my life...

My parents and my brother was looking at something down stairs, so I went up stairs. I was walking around, and realized, that nobody was up stairs with me. And since I loved breaking the rules back then. So I began to touch the exhibits.
I heard a voice behind me telling me to stop, but when I turned around I just saw a grey shadow and blood red eyes...

I ran down stairs to tell my parents. They didn't believe me, but I know that it was the spirit of the girl. I'm 17 years old now and not that long ago I went back to the castle. I went up stairs and once again I was alone. I walked around and searched for the ghost, and then I felt a cold win behind me, and I saw a grey shadow moving. I screamed and ran out. I will never go back, and it was stupid that it did it again. Cause I think she is following me. I see her blood red eyes every where and see the grey shadow moving. I sometimes think I'm going nuts, but I won't ever stop seeing that ghost, and feeling her presence...

Sent in by Amalie Dagmar Devantier Terp

No comments:

Post a Comment