Thursday, January 3, 2013

Strange Sounds In The Night At A Friends House

Me and my friend called George sat watching a film one night after he had invited me round to stay as his parents were out of town for the weekend, what I am about to tell you has changed my life for the better I believe, I now know that spirits are real and should not be messed with, respect them and you will be given the same treatment I hope, so here is what happened.

Me and my friend both sat in his room laughing and joking one night, the house to ourselves and all of our friends all ready asleep it being 2 in the morning we decided to head downstairs where we would be spending the night on the sofas in his living room, in his room is a large window that goes with the shape of the roof at a 45 degree angle, we were getting the last few bits from his room when we heard a massive cracking sound coming from outside, we both rushed to the window in shock and worry, but when we looked there was nothing, we turned away to gather our things blaming the noise on what we believed was a cat or a twig falling from a tree, the window gives off a kind of orange tinge from the lamp post about 10 metres away from his house, next to it is a large oak tree, and with it being winter and all it has no leaves and is illuminated by the only light source around, I gazed at it for a moment before it appeared to me there was a figure of a person just standing on a branch staring deep into me, I felt my heart sink and stop, I whispered softly, "George, come take a look at this now", he came over and I blinked, it was gone, vanished into thin air, I told him what had happen, palms sweaty and heart racing we turned on every light in the house and left no crevice un-touched by light.

It was around 4 and we were playing video games, the tree incident completely erased from my memory, then a cracking sound almost like when your fingers bend back to far and make that awful sickening sound, I turned to George and said "that was nasty, you'll get arthritis you know", he looked at me in confusion before saying, "I thought that was you" we both took deep breaths and gulped, we looked through a large rectangular window that leads onto the garden, darkness was all that could be seen, suddenly the feeling of being watched came over me like nothing I've ever felt before, we both turned to face the TV, it was off, controllers that were once on the table now on the floor, and drinks bottles that were full completely empty, we were not crazy something was happening, then from upstairs, 6 loud footsteps, before the landing light went off, we both grabbed our shoes and ran for the door, there we fiddled trying to get the lock off before hearing footsteps pounding down the stairs, I screamed "QUICK OPEN THE DOOR GEORGE", the lock made a clicking sound and the door burst open, we grabbed coats from a metal rack next to the door and ran out slamming the door behind us, we got to the other side of the road and through his bedroom window we saw a black figure standing in the only lit corner of his room, it just looked at us.

Since that night George and his family have moved house after his parents called in paranormal experts and were believed to have many spirits in the house, every time I hear a creek or a snap I shudder and feel my heart sink to the pit of my body, I shiver even writing this and need to inform you, if you ever believe to have a spirit present, please treat it with respect, who knows what could have happened if we had stayed in the house that night.

Sent in by David

No comments:

Post a Comment