Thursday, January 3, 2013

Encounter With Chall The UNKNOWN

Just a weeks ago a thing occurred to me which changed my way of looking at various things. I was not a kind of person that believed ya as a matter of fact thought about the supernatural, as people may call it.

I was with my parents on vacations to ManalI ,a popular tourist place in India. We stayed at a cottage which was away from the city and it was surrounded with forest. It was during night snowfall started. I became really very curious because it was the first time that I would see live snowfall.

I went outside and while I was still enjoying the snow a sound from woods came and I started following it. The sound took me all the way to the woods, after a while I could hear it no more. So I started finding my way back to cottage while I was doing so I heard a baby crying and inside my heart I had this feeling that something bad going to happen so I started running and a few seconds later the sound increased as if 100's of babies are crying and I was almost on the verge of fainting...

But I finally reached the cottage and the sound vanished first I thought someone tried to play prank with me but when the next day some thing weird happened with me it scared the crap out of me...

I went with my parents on sight seeing and while we were walking I could hear sound of stones being thrown on us and later the sound increased like huge rocks are being thrown on us but I could not feel it, I could just hear it when I returned to the cottage I was frightened and I still remembered the previous night. So I decided to ask a worker of that place about the forest if anything weird has happened there and he told me that there is a children's graveyard in the forest which frightened me. Since then I do believe 'The Unknown'...

People of India often call it 'Chall' and they believe it to happen in the places or near the places where people have died or buried like graveyards...

Sent in by Alana Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment