Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am not alone

I was in sixth grade when one day I was very very sick. I stayed in bed for almost two weeks, I missed school so much but nevertheless I was all alone in my house and my dad went to pick up my younger sister at school.


I was all alone. Well that's what I thought at first. When I got out of bed and I felt so cold and dizzy. I then laid in my bed again and I heard a bunch of noises coming from my ear saying "You are not Alone" it was many voices. I couldn't take it any longer I thought I was going crazy and I felt so scared. I had to go out of my house and go to the front store to buy something. Then I came back with this goosebumps all over me when I opened my front door of my house.

I stepped in and ran trough the stairs locking the door behind me. I sat down and ate my  snack (Fruit Roll up) and once again I heard "You are not Alone", this made me scream because it sounded nonhuman and in a echoed way too.

And then started to laugh so hard it broke my house windows I cried on and on until I fainted.

When I woke up my dad and a couple of police officer where at my house and asking me questions. They asked me was anyone here besides me, I told them I really don't know if I was alone. They looked at me unreal. I went to sleep and in the middle of the night around exactly 3:00 am (I don't know why)the noises started again and I was about to call my dad when the door bell rang. When I saw two police officers arrive at our door and the noises stopped but when I answer the door They had no skin and nor eyes  saying "you are not alone". I closed my door and screamed until my dad woke me up and told me I just had a nightmare. After few days later I watched the news and a police officers found two cops without their skins or eyes on them.

I felt cold again and this time I went to my dad's room to tell him but he was gone . Now I am only living with my aunt and uncle and my dad still missing. And about the house I was living in, my uncle some research on my old house, and found that a crazy guy that use to have a wife and kids that one day his wife left him and ever since he was alone and went insane he decided to kill himself. So was he or is he still haunting this house?  Very Scary tail.

Contributed by Angel Z and Copyright © 2012 Ghost-Space all rights reserved. No part of this story may be used without permission. Thank you Angel Z

No comments:

Post a Comment