Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Scary Demon Encounters

So this happened when I was about 16. I just had a horrible break up, and my friend suggested that I go to church with her for healing my heart. I didn't believe in God, but I humored her and went anyways to get out of the house. When I went, I had a spiritual experience that was so amazing that I started praying and loving to go to church after that.

Anyways after that experience after a week I was praying out loud and saying "thank you God, you are so wonderful, I am so glad you're my savior.." etc. and at that moment I heard this really ferocious growl. It sounded like some huge dog or something, but my Chihuahua dog was with my brother on a sleepover, and my cat was outside. So I shrugged it off as my imagination and decided to go to bed.

Around 3 am I woke up to growling, and I felt so scared and I felt like I was frozen and couldn't move. As soon as I could move, I ran to the living room and watched TV til the sun rose up.

I wonder if they just want to hurt you if you start getting a relationship or God.

Sent in by Terra, Copyright 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment