Monday, July 9, 2012

Scary Experience When Alone in Family House

My name is Melissa and when I was 10, I had very bone chilling experiences only when I was alone.  It was a family house, so I thought I was safe.


Before I get to the actual story, here are some strange and unexplainable things that had happened. I was in the kitchen with my sis and my dad and we were picking up crackers that my sister had dropped on the floor. All of a sudden, the light turned off by itself, we went into the living room where the family was sitting watching a baseball game. We asked them if any of them had turned off the light. They were confused and didnt know wat we were talking about. Then, the TV switched channels and went to a fuzzy channel. (the remote was sitting on the table and no one had touched it.)

Here is the Main Story
So I was home with my sister,(she was 4 at the time) and her name is Mya. Mya was sleeping on the couch and I was doing homework at the kitchen table. I heard a bang upstairs and I didn't think anything of it. Then I heard another, than another, than another. Almost as if someone was walking from one room to another upstairs.

Now let me remind you, I was home with only my sister and no one else. So I was kinda freaked out. Then I tried to concentrate on my homework and not the noises. So I turned on the T.V. and tried to block out the noises. It only made the noises louder.  So I was officially creped out when I heard the bangs in the room above me then move to the room above the dining room. I called my father cell phone and he said that I should go upstairs and check it out. I got a baseball bat from the toy room then slowly crept up the stairs. I looked in all of the rooms. And there was no one there. Then I stopped for about 5 seconds and there was a bang right next to me. (I could even feel the vibration.) My sister then awoken from her sleep and there were no bangs at all.

A few weeks later, the same thing happened. But my sister wasnt there it was only me. The bangs were as loud as they ever had been and they were constantly going on. So I finally had enough of it and I said, "If theres anything here, make your presence known with a big bang" Then a few seconds later, there was a huge bang. It sounded like a dumster was thrown in the room on top of me. I was scared out of my mind!! I asked questions and it ansered thru bangs. It turns out it's a male who died here. He only makes himself known when I am the only one awake or the only one in the house.

Contributed by Hayley Connoly and Copyright © 2012  Ghost-Space.com all rights reserved. No part of this story may be used without permission. Thank you Hayley Connoly

No comments:

Post a Comment