Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My School Is Haunted

My name is Nina, a few years ago when I was 10, I went to a school in the Philippines. The first few days were fine and I made friends. Me and my best friend Teresa were walking when I overheard some girls chatting about something. The words 'ghost' and 'haunted' caught my attention, so we went and listened.

My classmates were talking about ghost sightings. Especially since the school used to be a cemetery. There were quite a few spirits scattered around the school.

One was the tree spirit. It took form of an old tree that when disturbed, either by loud noise or misbehavior causing it disturbance. It is said that when it identifies you (by the ID) it will look for a chance to suck your spirit in and transform you into a part of it, whether it be a new leaf or branch. Which was the reason why some from the school wore their IDs backwards or not at all.

Another was the spirit of the stone. It stood out of the stone path because of it's red color and heart shape(very ironic). When disturbed (stepped on) it possesses the nearest living being, unfortunately, it was me. I didn't see it in my rush to get home and went on with my usual routine. It wasn't until night that I found out. And the night after that and so on. The spirit is said to 'filter' your dreams, taking the good ones out and the bad ones in. Every night I experienced those nightmares and felt the pulling feeling in my back. At long last, they stopped. I guess 'it' didn't want to join me halfway across the island.

The last I remember, were the spirits of the auditorium. They inhabited the auditorium(duh). There were three of them, one dressed in white, another in black and the last in red. When entering the auditorium alone, one of these 'sisters' will attack you. The one in red is said to burn you alive. The one in black melted you into the ground and the one in white would chop you up. Thankfully, I have never met these ghosts. But an unlucky batch did.

Thankfully, at twelve years I no longer believe in these 'spirits' but thought fans of the paranormal might like to hear about it.

Contributed by Nina and Copyright © 2012 ghost-space all rights reserved. No part of this story may be used without permission. Thank you Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment