Friday, August 10, 2012

The Vanishing Boston Terrier

I was 18 at the time. Moe was a typical boston terrier, medium build. google eyes big brown and understanding. He was given to us as a last resort. I saw him around the age of nine my parents meet me at my bus stop and said we had a new dog, but it might only be temporary.  Any way Moe was a good dog.  near the end he got sick and passed away in my room with me there. Sounds crazy but me and Moe had an understanding and I loved him so.

I missed him and hated to be alone in my room because I felt like he was there. I knew it was him because I didnt have my two cats at the time. We had no animals and it broke my parents heart so we had to lay off the pets for a while.

so the story goes I was packing my bags for church camp, Moe used to sleep all the time on my parents bed. So my suitcase was open on thier bed. I turned away to answer a phone call, wrong number, I put the phone down and as I looked at the bed there was Moe, lying on the bed like he always did. He always laid on the edge of the bed. I blinked and he was gone. It shook me up pretty bad cause I knew Moe had passed on.

It was a hard reality to accept when Moe died because he was apart of my child hood, I was an only child and relied on Moe and Goldie our older pug for companionship. Moe was such a sweet dog. He was buried near my room by choice because I was the one he loved so much.

So this story is kind of in memory of sweet Moe.

Contributed by lacinda shantelle russell and Copyright © 2012 ghost-space.com all rights reserved. No part of this story may be used without permission. Thank you lacinda shantelle russell

2 comments:

  1. i wrote this

    I LIKE THIS STORY. ALOT
    LACINDA RUSSELL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You summited it in to Trueghosttales.com
    This is one of it's partner sites and I have taken some of the stories that has been summited into that site and placed on this one. It is a great story and thank you so much for it.
    Admin@bestofalltopics.com

    ReplyDelete