Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ongoing Paranormal Experiences

For the longest time I've had things happen that couldn't be explained. My brothers have had their own when we were younger as well.

I am currently having spiritual activity going on. I have contacted a group to come out and  investigate and bless my home again. The things happening are, walking around out in my kitchen (heavy footsteps), sound of a fist hitting my computer desk, things turning up missing, seeing things out of the corner of my eye.

I had slept out on the couch one night and I awoke to a hand smacking the other side of the arm rest on the couch. My head was leaning on it. I have things that come off of my shelves and break on the floor. My knick knacks that were placed far back on the shelf. If it wasn't broke, then it would be out in the middle of my kitchen floor.

My bedroom is very uncomfortable, as if something is lurking in there. I had my mom come over and she experienced the same desk hitting and she also got woke up to the sound of something hitting the wall behind her, like something was thrown. She won't come back to stay the night.

I won't go near a Ouija board, they are not toys by any means. I am a firm believer in God. The only problem is that I don't get much sleep at night. I have always had experiences and it seems like the darn things love to pick on me! hahaaha... yes, the only thing to do is keep my faith, sanity, and sense of humor.

My youngest boy has recently heard the same incident that I have. We both had heard a knocking on the door. He wasn't far from it and went running to it, telling them to come in. Nothing was there. He stepped out onto the deck and looked all around and nobody around. This was at one in the afternoon. My oldest had no experiences.

Sent in by Deanna, Copyright 2008 Ghost Crossing

No comments:

Post a Comment