Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ghost Lady On The Pier

I had always heard that Canoodon was haunted, but I had never been certain of ghosts until that night.

Me and a few friends were on the beach at Canoodon. We had been there most of the day sun bathing and running about. Later on some of the adults came with the dog and the younger kids. It was almost completely dark but we were still running around trying to balance on the big pipes that lead to the sea.

That was when we saw it, in the dark sky the clouds looked like writing and said something like "see you at..." It was a long time ago and I cant remember where we were going there the next day. Then a long way out on the decking there was sort of pier and an out-line of an Elizabethan lady it was all white and sort of faintly glowing. All my friends and I saw it and spoke about it then but have never since, there was something about the beach that day that made us not want to recall this moment.

I have never doubted the presence of ghosts since then, however I have only ever thought I had seen one since, a ghostly white figure sweeping quickly past my window. I told my mum about this and she explained it as a barn owl or something but my dad just said it was my imagination.

Sent in by Blue Carnburry, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment