Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Guy in Black

One night, I was laying in bed, I wasn’t tired at all, then, all of the sudden, I felt extreme tiredness and fell asleep right away. In my dream, there was a man in black who was running towards me and choked me to death. Then, I woke up. It was already noon. I was eating lunch when I saw the man in black run towards me, so I quickly ran towards the bathroom, and locked the door. I took a shower and got ready for the day. Then, I heard a voice. “Hello? Kristy? Are you there?” It said. It sounded like my friend, Valerie. I opened the door and ran and gave her a hug. “You know, there’s a guy waiting for you in the living room.” She said. “Is he dressed in black?” I asked. “Yes, he is. Maybe he wants to go out with you.” “Or kill me. Walk out with me, okay. I want to go out to lunch.” When we walked out, the man in black walked towards Valerie. “Hello, Valerie.” He said, in a crackly voice. “How do you know my name?” She asked. “Save the chit chat for later, I want to leave, now, Valerie.” I said. I grabbed her arm and we walked out.

Two weeks passed, I haven’t seen the man in black. I was so relieved. But, then again, I moved out of that house and lived with my friend named, Estefania, she believed in ghosts, too.

After one year living in Estefania’s house, she passed away. I don’t know how she died.

One week after her death, I heard noises. “The guy in black. Get him!” The voice whispers. It sounded like Estefania. “What?” I asked. “The guy in black. He killed me.” Estefania said. I saw her figure. “I did kill her.” A scary voice whispered in my ear. It felt like the room shook.

I think that happened three months ago, I can’t remember what else happened that day. After that, I kind of like fainted, I guess. So, I’ve only had three encounters with spirits. Estefania had so many.

Sent in by Kristy, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment