Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Ghostly Hand Unplugs

My dad has moved house a lot, so we moved in this house on Green Lane. We settled and we got everything sorted out. A couple more weeks or months later when I came out of the shower I got changed and I started to dry my hair, but then I knew there was some one there.

I looked through the doorway because I thought I saw someone but there was no one there so I carried on drying my hair but then it got very cold in the bedroom. I turned the hairdryer off not by the plug and then suddenly I hear a click sound and then I look at the plug and I saw an old mans hand pull out the plug.

Then I found out that there was an old man who used to like there, I thought I was seeing things but I was so scared!

Sent in by Megan, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment